- Returning an item is easy and can be done any time within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- If you decide to return any item(s) it must reach us in its original state and as soon as reasonably possible. On receipt of the returned item(s) we will refund the price paid for the goods to the original payment card. Delivery costs will not be refunded (exceptions apply).
- Once we’ve received your returned item(s) we will send you an email to confirm your refund, which will be processed within 5 –10 working days of receipt. You can expect the refund to reach your account within 3-5 working days. If after 10 working days you have not received an email from us, call on +44 (0) 845 899 1222 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your tracking number reference so that we can investigate further.
- Regrettably, for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings.
- International customers that have their orders shipped to Europe (including Ireland), USA and Australia have 28 days in which to return their items.
- In addition to our International Returns Policy, EU customers, under the Distance Selling Regulations, have 7 working days (beginning the day after receipt) to cancel any purchase. Where this applies we will provide a full refund as long as the cancelled items are returned to us. If we do not receive them, we may arrange to collect them from you at your own expense.
- It is difficult to predict how long international returns will take to arrive at our warehouse. Should you have any concerns please email us at email@example.com.
Returning Goods to Store
- If you wish to return items to a Whistles store, please ensure your goods are returned within 14 days, with the Dispatch Note as your receipt.
- We offer this facility at any Whistles UK standalone stores. Unfortunately, this option is not available at Whistles concessions or factory outlets. When presenting your Dispatch Note you will be asked the reason for the return and whether you wish to exchange the item or obtain a refund.
Returning Goods by Post
- It’s easy to return your item(s) by post. Simply complete the enclosed returns form with your name, address, and order number. Ensure your goods are securely wrapped and the completed returns form is enclosed. Attach the Freepost returns label to the parcel. Take the goods, along with the despatch note, to the Post Office. Make sure you obtain a ‘proof of postage’ certificate which you should retain until you’ve received your refund. It usually takes between 5-10 working days from the receipt date to receive items and process refunds.
- Your rights are in addition to the cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- If you wish to cancel your order before the end of the statutory cancellation period (7 days from the day after you receive the goods), you can notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items must be returned with the returns form, as outlined above. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.